Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Forum exclusively for Miss Ashley and Miss Nicole for when they have their RPing needs with their original characters.

2 posters

Corrupted Sins

aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Corrupted Sins  - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupted Sins

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

He scoffed, ''Please, I didn't know that your mother was stupid enough to commit suicide. How would I know that?'' He ran a hand through his dirty hair and sighed, ''And I make sure that this van is locked every night, thank you very much. Don't wanna get raped for free, you know.'' He then mumbled.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sun May 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Carmen hissed under her breath, "At least my mother isn't a bum living in his shitty van triggering girls. The last phrase he said caught her listening. "Wait wait wait. Did you say get raped for free? you're you're a male prostitute? Wow, even I'm not that fucking pathetic. Nothing better you could do, no other better damn skills?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 pm

His brown eyes flickered and he glared over at her, his mouth turned into a thin line, ''It's all I can fucking do, alright?! Believe me, I've tried job after job after job - nobody wants me.'' He then barked out a laugh, ''Sounds like my life.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm

"Yeah, hard to believe no one wants a guy with a fucking attitude problem...." Carmen muttered sarcastically. her eyes flickered down at him and she gave a shrug.

"Don't get me wrong, no one fucking wants me either, so I have no room to talk."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 am

He only let out a small 'hmph' and looked outside his front window for a moment, but then he rolled his eyes with a sigh, ''Sorry that I brought up your dead mother - I didn't know.'' he said with another sigh as he slumped in his seat and reached over to a case on his dashboard, opening it and taking out what looked like to be a hand-rolled cigarette. He took his lighter and in a few tries, it was fired up and smoke came from the stem. Oh, no, scratch that, it was weed.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Carmen allowed some of the anger that was built up towards this guys to slowly cool down a bit, and she took in a deep breath and closed her eyes for a minute before exhaling and opening them once again. "It's..... it's okay. Yeah, I mean, how could you have know right? And uh..... I guess I'm a little sorry about some of the shit I said last night too."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon May 27, 2013 6:19 pm

He shook his head, his lips a ghost of a smile, ''No, it's alright. Everything you said is pretty much a fact, so, no offense taken.'' He said, soon clearing his throat and then taking another drag of his fag.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

She sighed and scratched the back of her head, really unsure of what to do. Carmen had to admit, she was acting bitchy last night. I mean, this guy was right, she didn't know him. "I'm still sorry. And I just realized I said like all those really fucing bitchy things without knowing your name even. I'm Carmen."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

The man looked over at the girl who was so called Carmen for a moment, debating on if he should tell her or not, but then he sighed and rubbed his eyes, flicking his roll's ashes out the window, ''Name's Walker... Nice to meet you, I guess, Carmen.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Walker. Huh. It sounded like more of a surname that anything to her, but this was the young woman who was often asked by idiots if her parents had named her after Carmen Sandiego. So really, she had no place to be judgey with anybody's name.

"So uh...." Now, how to keep the conversation going? Carmen wasn't one to talk to stranger, well, if Walker could be considered a stranger anymore, and really interacting with anyone wasn't something she enjoyed. Almost everyone irritated her, the world was out to get her. But after insulting the guy last night, maybe she should actually ask what the hell this was all about.

"You uh, said you drive from neighborhood to neighborhood right? So you always been from New York or?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm

''Yep, I was born and raised here, I never really got the need to drive out of here... Don't know why.'' He shrugged, ''Maybe because New York is filled with a bunch of my Customers and the bars here are where I get my... Well, my rush, if you want to call it that.'' He admitted, but then looked over at Carmen, ''Why'd you ask?''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 pm

She merely shrugged. "Eh, purpose of conversation I guess? Dunno, it'd feel weird if I didn't say anything." Carmen muttered.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 pm

He nodded, ''Makes sense I guess... How old are you anyway, kid?'' He then asked, taking another drag of his roll, the cherry of the roll bright red.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Wed May 29, 2013 3:44 pm

She snorted. "Old enough to not be a kid anymore. I'm 21." Carmen had never really considered herself much of a kid though. Her childhood wasn't one full of wonder and delight, with loving parents and a cozy warm home. Life was rough, and you had to adjust quickly before you became disappointed.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Wed May 29, 2013 3:53 pm

He shrugged, ''Eh, it's still younger then me, so I think I'm going to continue calling you kid just for fuck's sakes. That, and you look cute when you're about to rip my head off.'' He snickered before flicking his roll out of the window and blowing out the last bit of smoke in his mouth slowly, his head feeling light as he laid his head against his headrest and closed his eyes.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Carmen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Ha, see I found myself a real charmer guy here. Alright Mr. Mature, how old must you be then? you said you've been livin' in this van for years but under that sorta tough street look you got there, I see you lookin' kinda young."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Wed May 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Walker couldn't help but to scoff lightly, shaking his head, ''Does age really matter? It's not like we're looking for a relationship or some shit.'' He then rolled his eyes once Carmen huffed and looked over at her, ''I'm 24, if that makes it any better.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Thu May 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"Dude, I'm in for no relationships." She replied with a snort. Relationships didn't last, why bother to only break a heart that never has known much happiness? Besides, Carmen was like damaged good, what decent guy that wasn't a dick like her father would even consider her?

"Wow, little older than I thought. What the hell's a guy like you doin' livin' in a van?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 pm

That was when Walker noticeably tensed a bit, letting out a sigh and shifting in his seat, ''I rather not say.'' was all he said, looking ahead of him.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri May 31, 2013 12:12 am

This perplexed Carmen just a bit. Really, how could she judge? Her apartment was really barely a step up from a van. It was small and cramped, and too often smelled of weed or booze. But whatever, it wasn't her place to pester. She did however look at her watch and note that if she didn't move her ass right now, she would be late again.

"Oh shit! Sorry, fucking work is dragging me in. I'll be ;ate again. But uh. well, I guess I'll see ya if you're still parked out here when I come back."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri May 31, 2013 10:04 am

All he did was gave her a small salute, ''You'll probably see me.''

Carmen nodded, but then suddenly rushed away to get to her work as quickly as she could, and all Walker did was watch her, an eyebrow cocked slightly.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri May 31, 2013 5:18 pm

After hours and hours that droned on, complaining, idiotic customer whining to her all day, the same stupid questions being asked and asked. Carmen finally was returning home a little later than usually. Personally,, she was exhausted, yet she also didn't want to miss Walker. So Carmen sucked it up and went over to his van again, peering into the window.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri May 31, 2013 5:37 pm

What Carmen saw was different then what she suspected to see. Walker was straddling a woman and kissing her jaw lovingly, his hand in between this woman's legs, rubbing it gently and slowly. The woman, her blonde hair in her face, was panting and rolling her hips gently to try to get off faster, their bodies pressed together sensually.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 am

"Oh Jesus H. Christ!" Carmen had to cover her mouth to prevent from crying out into the quickly turning dusk. She ducked down against the van and held her other hand to her heart, trying to process what the fuck had just happened. Well, he did say he was a male prostitute. But hell, this time of day? It was barely dark! Kids could be out still. Besides, she had warned him she was coming. So what the hell was Walker thinking?
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Walker lifted his head once he heard something muffled and his van swayed back and forth a bit, like something had hit it, looking through the windows he had access to.

''O-oh, come on baby, I-I'm so c-close, a-and then it can be y-your turn.'' the customer whined, running a hand through her hair as she then grabbed his hand and readjusted it on the hood of what kept her going.

''I think someone's watching.'' He mumbled, sitting up. He usually didn't mind this, since usually he would park his van where other bums like him would be, but this was a neighborhood, this could be somebody who would shoo him out of here in seconds flat and perhaps not let him park here again.

The girl, who really looked a bit too young for Walker, sat up, her eyes wide, ''What? Are you serious?'' She got on her knees and crawled over to the window, looking out and seeing the other girl with the dark hair outside, sitting against the van. She let out a small frightened yelp and looked back at Walker, ''There's someone out there! We can't do this here!'' She said, her tone totally changing to one that was scared - probably because there was a chance her own mom would find out what she had been doing. She grabbed her dress and slipped it on, making sure it was on properly before opening the backdoors of his van and climbing out.

''H-hey, where are you going? We weren't even finished!'' Walker called out, climbing out into the van as well and walking behind her.

''I'm going home, what does it look like? Your little creep of a guest totally ruined my groove.''

''But what about my payment?''

''Please, that was barely anything to pay you back for! Maybe next time, if there is one.'' And with that said, the young girl quickened her pace and left Walker in the middle of the dusk colored streets. He scowled and turned back around to walk back to his van, but then noticed Carmen trying to hide on the side of it, making him only scowl again.

''What in the flying fuck was that dude?!'' he said angrily, storming over to her in only his boxer briefs, ''You just screwed up my chance of getting twenty fucking extra bucks in my cupholder!''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content