Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Forum exclusively for Miss Ashley and Miss Nicole for when they have their RPing needs with their original characters.

2 posters

Corrupted Sins

carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Corrupted Sins  - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Sins

Post  carzytreeperson Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 pm

"What fuck was that? How about what the fuck were you doing? Dude, this is a neighbor! You can't just do shit like that, 'specially at this time! People are still out dumbass, they'll fucking see ya!" Carmen raged while trying not to look up at Walker standing in merely his boxers. God, that was that uncomfortable.

"Besides, I said I was coming back anyway. And what the hell? Isn't she a little young for anything like what you two were doing? If anything, kid looks like she'd be trying out her first training bra rather than going to a male prostitute."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:51 pm

''Yeah? Most people don't go and be peeping Tom's to somebody's fucking van! I can do this wherever the fuck I want.'' He yelled back, shaking his head with a growl and walking over to the back of his van, grabbing his ripped up jeans and slipping them on quickly, ''You were late, so I thought I could do something to pass the time, okay? Besides, it doesn't matter - business is business - if it brings me money every night, then I don't really fucking care what age it is, as long as they want it.'' He huffed as he did his belt, tightening against his skinny and lanky body.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 pm

"Dude, that' sick. I swear, that girl looked underage and if she is that's fucking illegal. besides, like I wanted to see any of that shit!" Carmen barked, God he was irritating, why in the hell did she want to see him again? Seriously, the sooner this asshat moved on the better.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

He rubbed his forehead, then pointed his hand at her, ''Hey, I'm just trying to do my damn job, okay? Why are you even here anyway? I thought I was just a cretin who you wish to get killed by a thug at night.'' He said, glaring over at her. Why was she even here? Nobody came back to talk to him. This was so new to him that it was weird, and right now he didn't like the feeling.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:43 pm

She rolled her eyes and made an annoyed groaning sound, crossing her arms tightly up against her chest. "Fuck off for that, I said I was sorry. And I have no freaking clue why I'm out here. I don't even know why, I just thought.... you know, screw it. I'm not gonna answer to you."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:31 pm

He frowned, but hid it by glaring over at her, ''And why not? You should tell me - I've already told me about my job, which is pretty fucking rare if you ask me.'' he said, closing his backdoors with a slam.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 am

Carmen sighed in exasperation and placed her hands on her hips with a slant. "Look, I don't talk about shit like this okay? I don't really look out for anyone else to ever seek out. But you? I don't even fucking know. I guess after I felt bad about last night when I came out and we swore at each other and this morning when I actually began talking to you and wasn't totally annoyed this time around.... I don't know. Look, you're just really weird alright? But I'm for some reason intrigued by you and your bullshit. Sue me, I'm fucking nosy."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 pm

His eyebrows raised at that, ''Intrigued by me? Really? And weird?'' He let out a tiny snicker, ''How in the world am I weird? And-'' he then stepped onto his van's bumper and pushed himself up, sitting down upon the roof of his dirty van, looking down upon Carmen, ''You are pretty fucking nosy.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

She scoffed. "How are you not fucking weird? You live in your van and move from neighborhood to neighborhood. That's pretty fucking weird." Carmen tilted her head up to look at him from the roof of the vehicle, her head resting against the door.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 pm

He rolled his eyes, ''I wouldn't call that weird, I would just call it trying to live in this shit hole.'' He looked down at her again and raised an eyebrow, ''What do you even do as a living?''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Carmen snorted. "Not much fucking better than being a prostitute probably. I do customer service at a department store. Shittiest job ever, but what the fuck right? It pays the bills. How I haven't lost my temper and gotten fired yet is a damn miracle."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 pm

He let out a scoff, ''You should give your job some more credit, same goes for your "shitty" apartment, because it's much better then being a prostitute and living in a van.'' He said, his tone serious, almost in envy it seemed.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

"Hey, I guess it's a step up from where I have been in recent years. Everything is still shit, but whatever I guess." She gave a shrug.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

He let out a sigh and readjusted himself so he could lay on his stomach on the top of his van, ''What where have you been in the past years, if I ever so should ask?'' He said with a snicker.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:15 am

"You ever been to an in treatment eating disorder recovery place? Or just rehab in general? I've been to both, and God do they fucking suck. Didn't do me any good neither." Carmen rolled her eyes. What was different after walking out of those places? She still binged, and still purged. Still cried herself to sleep most nights, still anted to drag a razor across her skin and most of all, still drank to keep the pain away.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:16 pm

''I've never been to rehab... I've thankfully ran away from that once in my life. I was about to once, when I was 20, but I'm sneaky as shit when I want to be and escaped from the cops.'' He snickered, but then he sighed, ''Sorry, though.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Carmen smirked. "You lucky little fucker. But yeah, it's..... well, not fine I guess, but whatever. Can't change my past right? Nor does it seem I can change my damn future." the last sentence was utter much quieter than the rest, mumbled like it was not to be heard.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:19 am

He cocked his head to the side, ''So is it true that rehab and all those places are just full of bullshitters?'' He smirked, ''Seems like it didn't work for you.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 pm

"Heh, thanks." Carmen replied sarcastically before snorting. But she had to agree. That shit didn't work, or maybe it did and she was too much of a failure for it to get through to her. Either idea wasn't comforting.

"Yeah, it's so full of crap. Believe me, by trying to escape you're probably the same place you would have been going anyway." or at least what she liked to think about everyone. Though Carmen didn't want some poor guy to live in his shitty van and sell his body for money. That had to suck, and it wasn't a real way to live. Still, what the hell could she do right?
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

''I bet going to rehab is still a better place to live then living like I am.'' he mumbled, soon rolling over onto his back, staring up at the darkening sky.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 pm

"Well, maybe it's because of who was forcing me. My dumbass stoner brother, out of some kind of concern which I never thought existed."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

He nodded, but kept his eyes on the sky, beginning to hear the cicadas begin to sing their nightly song. ''Are you really that bad? Like... What made you go in?'' He finally asked, seeming to be calm for once.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:28 am

Oh boy. How the hell to explain this story? It was painful, not to mention a bit lengthy. But whatever, he asked. Maybe she'd gloss over some of the aspects. "Well uh, let's just say I had a hard childhood as a kid. You know about Mom, and Dad wasn't around. So when I was a little older I found myself in my older brother's custody right? And that's when shit got down. Look, Noah is a moron, just a little background info. He's now thirty three and still ain't got a job, lives on my couch smokin' weed. So you can imagine it was worse when I was a teen. Didn't have a role model to look up to. I was left to my own devices really. And when that happens, it gets bad. Thirteen year-olds should not be running their own lives like I did. Got involved with drinking and suffered from pretty bad depression and self harm. It was worse when I was drunk, which was always.

"I barely went to classes, I skipped school most days. Look, I'm just gonna say it got to the point where even Noah knew somethin' was up."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Walker remained quiet for a while, but then he just let out a ''hmph'' and rolled back into his stomach, looking back down at her, ''Ever think of kicking your bro out? I mean, your old enough to live on your own.'' Why was he being nice to this kid? Usually by now he would have drove off, pissed that she had ruined his chance of getting a twenty dollar bill in his hands.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:49 pm

She exhaled a deep sigh and shrugged. "I don't know. I guess because even though he's a loser, he's my brother? Like, he can't do shit. No girl would want him because he's a forgetful moron, no work would hire him because he's lazy. He saved my from foster families, and no matter how shitty or unresponsive he was, at least he never beat the shit out of my or called me a worthless little skank. So I owe him a little."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content