Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Forum exclusively for Miss Ashley and Miss Nicole for when they have their RPing needs with their original characters.

2 posters

Corrupted Sins

aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Corrupted Sins  - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Sins

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Walker shifted uncomfortably in his spot, but then slid off of the top of his van to get back on his feet, "Lucky." He mumbled before walking over to the driver seat, opening the door to grab a cigarette and his lighter, shaking the lighter a bit first before placing the cigarette in between his teeth and lighting it up. He blew out the smoke after a long drag and leaned against the side of his home, crossing his arms over his chest.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 pm

"Who, me or him? I really fail to see how either of us having anything other than shit luck." Carmen considered herself to be one of the unluckiest people on Earth. Not just with her troubled past, but in everyday life events. Maybe her attitude about everything had been shaped that why, but she thought she might have just been born a cynical bitch, as everyone liked to dub her.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:55 pm

"You. I mean, you've been to rehab, but you're lucky that he hasn't beaten you to shit. " he mumbled again, taking another long drag of his cigarette, his hair falling int his face.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 am

Well, that she had to agree with. if forced between the two extremes she was raised by, Carmen had to agree that Noah, even in all of his attitude of carelessness and being lazy, was better than the screaming and physical foster families. "yeah, I guess so. So, what? You dealt with that shit to say?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am

He just shrugged his shoulders, ''W-when you're living in the streets you're bound to be left for dead at times.'' was all he said, flicking his cigarette.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 pm

"Crap, are you talking about clients? or just gang member who've found you a little too close to turf?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 pm

He was slow on replying, his face still hidden by his curtain of hair, ''Mostly gang members... Or just by people in general who don't approve on what I do.'' He rolled his shoulders as he blew out from more smoke from his mouth, making Carmen notice some of the few scars upon his skin.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

By the pause in his answer, Carmen could tell there was something he wasn't telling her. She thought about calling him out on it, but decided against it. Why did she care? She really shouldn't this was a male prostitute who lived in his van and acted like an asshole at least 80% of the time. Why worry about what he was hiding from her? Probably loads of stuff she didn't need to worry about.

"Yeah, the gangs around here get kind of brutal, pretty nasty if ya ask me. Gotta stay away from 'em. Though really? Huh, I would have never thought people'd go out and confront a prostitute for doin' their job. This is NYC we're talkin' about, you ain't the only one."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:45 am

He smiled gently, although it was crooked and dry, but then he looked over at her, ''Some people and some of the neighborhoods I park at don't like me, so they confront me, I tell them to fuck off, and they'll kick me in the balls or something before storming off. My life in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.'' He took another long breath from his roll, keeping it now in between his teeth as he ran a hand through his tangled up, dirty hair. He then slumped his shoulders and leaned against the van even more, putting most of his weight against it.

Walker then gave a look over at Carmen. Why was he still talking to her? She was just a bratty kid who was just as much as an asshole as himself probably. It's not like she wanted to become "friends" or anything or sorts - which, Walker would not agree on anyway. He didn't have friends - but, he couldn't help but to admit that it was pretty cool having someone to talk to. That didn't happen a lot for him. ''You're like, anorexic or something, aren't you?'' he suddenly pointed out, noticing how skinny she was, how her collarbone stuck out and how thin her hair looked. He could tell, he had seen too many street sluts walking around New York with very little to eat.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 pm

It took Carmen a lot of resistance not to laugh. Jesus Christ, suck to be this asshole. Though fuck. it had to be rough. At least no one ever attacked Carmen just for being in a neighborhood. But really, Walker should be more careful. You can't just have sex in your van with the possibility of the whole damn neighborhood seeing. No fucking wonder they didn't like him. what a moron.

His question took her aback a little, and she wasn't quite sure how to react. I mean, Jesus fuck right? You don't just come out and ask someone if they're anorexic. Sure,. she had admitted to having an eating disorder, but God man, have a little class askin' a question like that.

"Bulimia actually.. Anorexia ain't the only eating disorder y'know."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 pm

''Ah... Sorry - I just see a lot of girls like you with anorexia on the streets, so it's kind of the only one I see.'' He admitted, shifting in his spot. ''So... Like, do you always puke everything up after you eat then? Doesn't that fuck your throat up?''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Wow, talk about being an uncomfortable subject. Though really, she felt the need to educate him, because he didn't quite have it right. "Well, not everything I eat. I go on binges where I'll consume mass amount of food, then purge and exercise to burn everything away. Sometimes I follow that with restricting. Ahem. And yeah, it fucking burns, though it gets easier I guess."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm

He couldn't help but to frown at that. It sounded terrible. While Walker didn't exactly have the advances to have food all of the time, since he didn't have a kitchen of his own or that much money to spend on it, at least he tried eating whenever he had to. Which was why he was so skinny himself. He cleared his throat and took one last drag of his cigarette before flicking it onto the streets. ''Sorry for bringing it up, I guess it's not the best thing to talk about huh?''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 am

She shrugged. Like this guy would get to her. Besides, Carmen had heard far worse remarks about her eating disorder, the worst thing Walker might be was a little ignorant on the entire subject. Which could be annoying, but at least he didn't down right insult her for her condition.

"Eh, don't worry about it. Believe me, people have said so much worse. I think we both know people can be malicious assholes."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 pm

''Ain't that the truth.'' he snickered softly as he ran a slow hand through his messy hair, looking down the street at the setting sun. He let out a sigh, ''So, uh... Have you ever tired to commit suicide?'' He suddenly asked. He was really trying to think up conversation, but as soon as he said it he regretted it.
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 am

"Jesus fucking Christ kid, what the hell question is that?" Carmen demanded. Seriously, how long had this guy been alone? What sort of dumb asshole brought that up in conversation? Suicide? He brought up suicide. Yeah, right after she had told him that's how her mom died. This guys was either a huge jackass, incredibly stupid, or (what Carmen suspected) both.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Walker's hair only fell back into his face as he thinned his lips, ''Sorry, I admit that was fuckin' stupid. Sorry. I was trying to think of something to say.'' he murmured
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

"Holy crap dude," Carmen muttered to herself, shaking her head in disbelief. Why did he want to keep the conversation rolling? Unless he actually liked talking to her, which was so unlikely she crossed that out as a possibility almost right after it popped into her mind. 

"Look, I guess it's okay.... or whatever. But damn, ain't there anything else you could've asked me?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 pm

He just shrugged, ''I don't really talk to anybody, so I'm not that great at talking, sorry dude.'' He huffed, ''It's not like people usually walk up to a shirtless guy in a van smoking pot looking for some conversation.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:17 pm

"Eh, not unless they're another stoner." Carmen agreed with a smirk. "So shit, you're all on your own then huh? Damn. That has to totally suck."
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:24 pm

He nodded, ''Yeah, pretty much. Not many come up to chat with me. You're the first one in a while that's not a customer.'' he admitted, sniffing and rubbing his nose a bit.

Last edited by aportraitofinsanity on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:21 am

"Fuck right I'm not a customer." Carmen muttered jokingly with a smirk. "I ain't so bad for such an annoying 'kid' now am I?"
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:50 am

He shrugged, ''Eh, you've upgraded to okay I guess for the time being that we've known each other.'' He said, rubbing his nose again as if he was trying to itch it. ''You're still a kid to me though.''
    carzytreeperson
    carzytreeperson

Post  carzytreeperson Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 am

"So if I'm a kid, I guess that means I can start calling you an old man there geezer. Only fair right?" Carmen asked with a smirk.
    aportraitofinsanity
    aportraitofinsanity
    Admin

Post  aportraitofinsanity Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Walker glanced down at her, his lips thinned, ''I rather you not. I'm not that fuckin' old.''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content